== 4-Oct-2008: Elo makes its debut
- SVN Revision 11
- Added Elo scoring based on old server's code.
- Includes rating "jumpstart": bots with >50 battles start at an ideal rating based on APS.
- This is causing slower uploads but should clear up once all bots get Elo ratings.
- Ratings updates now done after every upload (no more periodic update).
- Ratings use all available pairings for each update (slow, but this is the classic method).
- Streamlined battle results table to use only one record per battle (was two); user data now in separate table.
- Table size down to 30% of previous.
27-Sep-2008: Setting Priorities
- Added priority pairings and battle number output to clients. I missed this last time around.
- Tweaked database performance for results uploading.
- Ratings rebuild has caught up, so rankings are now up-to-date within the last minute!
- Melee rankings are starting to fill out.
- Many thanks to GrubbmGait and [Darkstorm]] for generously contributing battles
25-Sep-2008: Build it and they will come?
- One week, 4 clients uploading without any major issues. 68,148 battles in the general rumble so far.
- No outstanding "known" bugs at this point (fingers crossed).
- Added Glicko ratings and flushed existing pairings & ratings yesterday. That means the ratings are still rebuilding, and will probably catch up sometime tomorrow.
- Added table sorting on the main rankings pages.
- Added support for melee (works) and teams (my client doesn't work for teams so this is untested).