Revision as of 01:28, 6 September 2013 by BeastBots101
|Movement||Multi-Mode ramming movement|
|Code License||None, I don't care|
- BeastBots, also known as beastbots101 or EH
- What's special about it?
- It's a micro rambot multimode that I made.
- How competitive is it?
- Not sure. I tested a bit on Impact and actually did okay.
- How does it move?
- It has two forms of movement, one used for the first five rounds and the other for the rest, making it a Multi-Mode.
- Drive: Go at the enemy robot with linear movement aim. Sometimes results in accidental mirror movement.
- Dodge: Like stop and go but goes back and forth and gradually gets closer to the enemy. Better on some bots.
- How does it fire?
- Simple linear targeting from the wiki page. In the 'Drive' mode, it does not follow its bullets, the movement is like linear targeting but the rules.getBulletSpeed(bulletPower) is replaced with getVelocity().
- Future gun: a new(tell me if I'm wrong) form of statistical targeting where the enemy velocity and turnrate is averaged and used to predict where it will move.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Drive method: no dodging at all. Goes straight at the enemy.
- Dodge method: reacts to bullets, but not to effectively, mainly to get closer
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- I doubt rambots will do well in melee battles. Maybe I'm wrong. If so, then I'll get a way to select the closest or slowest target.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Currently nothing intentionally, but the future gun will save the average velocity between round with static long, int, and double methods.
- Where did you get the name?
- Rambots collide with the enemy, hence the name Fusion.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, I don't care really what you do, just don't make a total copy and change the colors or name(or something really minor). It's the same code license as my NanoBot NightBird.
- What's next for your robot?
- The Avg. velocity gun. Nobody steal it(unless you created it before me yourself)!
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Nothing really. But maybe I'll find out.