Revision as of 13:24, 18 June 2019 by GrubbmGait
|Movement||Stop And Go, oscillator|
|Best Rating||APS: 76.28 (13th micro)|
- What's special about it?
- It is a microbot with Stop And Go and GuessFactor Targeting, so nothing really special.
- Where did you get the name?
- All my bots start with 'Gr' and the English translation is 'chuckle'.
- How does it move?
- It starts with Stop And Go and if it is killed in the first few round, it switches to (double) oscillator.
- How does it fire?
- It uses VCS GuessFactor Targeting, segmented on 'time since velocity change', absolute lateral velocity and wallproximity.
- Does it have any WhiteWhales?
- There a lots of microbots that beat it, but somehow it is still ranked pretty high.
- What's next for your robot?
- Nothing. Or I must encounter a breakthrough with Grimmig that can be used in a micro.
- What's your goal?
- The initial goal was to pass RaikoMicro, but that has never happened. It reached for a very short time the 3rd place in micro.
- 0.8 (20190606) size 736 without colors
- basic anti-bulletcatching (?? in micro ??)
nce, no more acc and decell)
- 0.7 (20071125) size 726 without colors
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 0% (487th), PL: 0-0 (487th), Survival: 0%
- Microrating: 1882 (9th), PL: 173-25 (22nd)
- Megarating: 1735 (147th)
- simplified acceleration segment (only time-since, no more acc and decell)
- added velocity and distance segments
- 0.6 (20070730) size 748 without colors
- Microrating: 1882 (9th), PL: 175-21 (19th) Note: a lot of drift and new top-micro's
- Megarating: 1730 (153rd)
- back to 0.4 movement (GrauwuarG is close-range fighter, Grinnik is not)
- only switch to double oscillator movement if it dies within 5 rounds
- 0.5 (20070725) size 748 without colors
- Microrating: 1881 (5th), PL: 161-16 (15th)
- Megarating: 1722 (148th)
- make movement a bit distance-dependent (GrauwuarG study)
- also use tickwaves
- 0.4 (20070328) size 749 without colors
- Microrating: 1900 (3rd), PL: 150-14 (10th)
- Megarating: 1748 (113th)
- fix occasional freeze
- segment gun on acceleration (a la GresSuffurd)
- change type of StopAndGo for codesize reasons
- 0.3 (20070320) size 728 with colors
- Microrating: 1815 (13th), PL: 137-27 (16th)
- Megarating: 1683 (166th)
- fire fullpower bullets at close range
- even less dive-in protection (60 -> 82 degrees)
- 0.2 (20070309) size 748
- Microrating: 1795 (17th), PL: 134-30 (19th)
- Megarating: 1676 (175th)
- small bugfix onBulletHit()
- much less dive-in protection (36 -> 60 degrees), so less stuck in corners
- 0.1 (20070303)
- Microrating: 1747 (24th), PL: 124-41 (24th)
- Megarating: 1648 (202nd)
- unsegmented GF-gun
- StopNGo and oscillator movement