Are you tired of Robocode's built-in editor? (You should be!) It may be time for you to start using Eclipse, a real IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
Eclipse is one of the most popular free IDEs used for Java development. It can be downloaded here. You will want the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get it now!
Once you have Eclipse installed and running, you can use it to create a project for your robots.
Note: Robocode's system requirements also apply to Eclipse.
- Welcome to Robocode
- System requirements
- Download and install
- Getting started
- Frequently asked questions
- My First Robot tutorial
- Game physics
- The anatomy of a robot
- Scoring in Robocode
- Using the robot console
- Downloading other robots
- Learning from other robots
- Package your robot
- Articles about Robocode
- Starting Robocode from the command line
- Graphical debugging
- Using Eclipse with Robocode
- Creating a project in Eclipse
- Creating a robot in Eclipse
- Running your robot from Eclipse
- Debugging your robot with Eclipse
- Using NetBeans with Robocode