A robot consists of three individual parts:
- Body - Carries the gun with the radar on top. The body is used for moving the robot ahead and back, as well as turning left or right.
- Gun - Mounted on the body and is used for firing energy bullets. The gun can turn left or right.
- Radar - Mounted on the gun and is used to scan for other robots when moved. The radar can turn left or right. The radar generates onScannedRobot events when robots are detected.
- System Requirements for Robocode
- How to download and install Robocode
- Getting started with Robocode
- My First Robot Tutorial
- Robocode Game Physics
- Scoring in Robocode
- Using the robot console
- Downloading other robots
- Learning from other robots
- Package your robot
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Articles about Robocode
- Starting Robocode from the command line
- Graphical debugging
- Using Eclipse as IDE
- Creating a project for your robots
- Creating a robot in Eclipse
- Running your robot from Eclipse
- Debugging your robot with Eclipse