Revision as of 18:25, 15 August 2017 by MultiplyByZer0
|Released||A long time ago...|
- What's special about it?
- It is the first robot that uses this type of gun as describe below, and it is the first Wave Surfer ever.
- Also, it is my first ever competitive bot redone with "modern" technologies.
- How does it move?
- Shadow is the first robot that features Wave Surfing.
- How does it fire?
- This gun is firstly describe as Tron's Gun. I call it a "forward pattern matcher".
- But later this gun is named Dynamic Clustering Play-It Forward gun.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- By surfing enemy's waves.
- It uses a Minimum Risk Movement
- v3.84: with the HOT-avoidance system
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee ?
- It doesn't, instead it uses the strategy describe at Shadow/Melee Gun.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between matches: Nothing.
- Between rounds: Everything.
- Where did you get the name?
- From it's colors. I made it dark, like a shadow. ;)
- Can I use your code?
- It is not open source. I'm a very sloppy coder (when I can ;)).
- What's next for your robot?
- Movement optimising, it still hits the walls too often. After that I'll work on the gun.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Tron 2.02