Please nuke these users: Special:Contributions/Dfsdf, Special:Contributions/Ghfdhfg, Special:Contributions/Yifaput4, Special:Contributions/Lericuxi12345, Special:Contributions/Jfnjdf, and Special:Contributions/Dsgdfhg.
Edit: See Thread:User talk:Skilgannon/Spam bot invasion instead.
Also, a better CAPTCHA is needed, MathCaptcha is too easy.
I think a question-based CAPTCHA would work. Questions such as:
- Q: "Name a sample bot." A: One of ["Corners", "Crazy", "Fire", "Interactive", "Interactive_v2", "MyFirstRobot", "MyFirstJuniorRobot", "PaintingRobot", "RamFire", "SittingDuck", "SpinBot", "Target", "TrackFire", "VelociRobot", "Walls"]
- Q: "Name a robot base class." Q: One of ["Robot", "JuniorRobot", "AdvancedRobot", "TeamRobot"]
- Q: "What is the default battlefield size (WIDTHxHEIGHT)?" A: "800x600"
- Q: "What is the default number of rounds?" A: "10"
- Q: "What is the name of the sample bot in the 'samplesentry' package?" A: "BorderGuard"
I like the question based CAPTCHA. I have a low profile wiki where it is enabled for registration, and questions keeps spamers away...mostly. From time to time there is a renegade human who reveal the answer, and spam bots invade. But than I change the question. Last time I changed it was more than a year ago.
Another good measure would be to put all messages from newly registered users in a pre-moderated pool until they prove themselves.
Overall, I think our fort is holding, we just need a way to summon admins a bit faster.
Also: Special:Contributions/Spyindia, Special:Contributions/Dabbu, Special:Contributions/Nokakeddy, Special:Contributions/Ashish786786, Special:Contributions/Frankgel, Special:Contributions/Williamgrant, Special:Contributions/Marksdisoza, Special:Contributions/Rpaul9596.