Version 0.9.1 Bugs
Post any bugs you find in 0.9.1 here. Note: If you have 0.9 and want to keep 0.9 data and challenges, just make sure you save and move robojogger.dat and all the files in the data directory. You will probably want to move all the robots from the bots directory too. Note that on first install, there is no bots nor data directory; you can add them manually or just start and stop RoboJogger once to let RoboJogger create them.
I had one strange thing happen so far. Once, when I was starting RoboRunner, the CPU hung at 50% and the battles never started. I stopped then restarted, and it ran fine after that. So be on the lookout for that. I'll be exploring to try to find out what might have caused it.
Had issues with locking up when RoboRunner is started again. I'll be running a lot more small challenges in development to track down the problem and fix it. Not sure what is going on, but it only seems to happen when RoboRunner starts a new challenge.
I had to update my java 1.6_11 to the newest 1.6_37 version to get RoboJogger running. I just mention it, if someone else has trouble to start the jar.
I haven't done anything so far, but i plan to give it a look over the next days.
Hm... that's on Mac, yes? I bet the Apple Java Extensions changed somewhere between 1.6_11 and 1.6_37. I'll at least see if I can figure out exactly what version of Java this changed with on the Mac so I can put it in the notes.
In other news, I found and fixed another bug, which will be fixed in the next release. RoboJogger can fail to load a Robot properly if the robot jar file contains multiple .properties files. Already fixed in my source.
FYI -- I'm adding a new little feature to the next release. For each challenge run, you will be able to add a note/description of what the challenge run is for. This is something I will definitely use and I hope some of you might find it useful as well. It will be an extra column on the main window, but I will probably add a way to show/hide various columns.