Revision as of 00:40, 23 October 2013 by BeastBots101
I'm a beginner robocoder that was introduced to java programming in March 2013. I'm usually called beastbots, without the 101(some confusion there!).
Check out my bots:
- Eagle- A minimum risk movement melee bot
- Twin duel spin off of Eagle- EagleTwin, for the team EagleTwins
- Fusion- A Multi-Mode micro rambot with linear targeting. Not as competitive as I hoped. 620 roborumble
- NightBird- Tiny code size random movement nanobot with linear targeting. Probably would go around 800 in roborumble.
- Pegasus- Mirror mover with circular targeting. 776 in roborumble.
- Panther- Newest bot released, October 18th. Minibot with modified wave surfing, newbie level. -note: this bot is closed source.
- Starship- Unreleased wave surfer with guess factor targeting
- StarshipGT- Same as Starship but with go to style surfing, like in DrussGT(I should probably change the name)
- Jupiter- Unreleased melee bot
- JupiterNano- Unreleased pattern matcher with a gun from WeekendObsession
- MicroBoss- random movement microbot
- Phantom- Another mega, random movement