Here's my current to-do list of RoboWiki admin type stuff, for all to see and comment on (but hopefully not add too much to =)).
- Fix RoboRumble archiver - sometimes 500 response from wiki when fetching participants.
- Fix BedMaker - to work with LiteRumble, like other API clients
- Some type of extension for making polls.
- Migrate old wiki RoboRumble rankings archives.
- Fix (via WikiBot) old archived rankings that mislinked bots with same package and bot name (like Stampede, PowerHouse, WhoAmI).
Unsure / why
- SVG support - 
- Only concern is if it's high-CPU.
- Some kind of file upload solution.
- Built into MediaWiki forces capitalization of filenames.
- Separate from MediaWiki would be open to anonymous use, could be abused.
- We already have the Robocode Repository.
MediaWiki 1.15.1 upgrade
Math / TeX support - 
Page not found on new wiki to contain header with "page not found" + linking to possible Old Wiki page
mod_rewrite for nicer URLs + some recognition of old wiki's url format
Wikimedia Commons - 
Figure out how to fix Template:OldWiki.
Try to write a MediaWiki extension for version history pages to auto-generate a link to a bot details page + APS/Survival/Glicko-2/ranking info. (E.g., the lines on Diamond/Version History.)-- RumbleStats
Archived/Archived talk namespaces
Regular archives of RoboRumble rankings, like the old wiki once had. (oldwiki:RoboRumble/Rankings roborumble 20051026)
Syntax highlighting - ashighlight or GeSHI
Configure something so Special:Wantedpages ignores the links from Archived Rankings.