- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It gets amazingly high scores against bots with Linear Targeting.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- NanoRumble ‒ APS: 71.92% (11th), PL: 179-40 (27th), Survival: 76.85%
- How does it move?
- Start with enemy fire based Oscillator Movement, if it dies twice in the first five rounds, switch to Random Movement.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It decides whether or not to reverse direction every time it detects enemy fire.
- Is this robot melee-capable?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds, the enemy history string for the gun code, and the chance of reversing direction. It doesn't save anything between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Épée is one of the three forms of modern sport fencing, along with Foil and Sabre. 
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, but under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- I don't know.