|Movement||Minimum Risk Movement|
- Version History
- What's special about it?
- How competitive is it?
- Given the simplicity of the bot, it does a good job, currently #17.
- The mini-version reaches #2 in minimelee, #19 overall.
- How does it move?
- It uses a rather standard Minimum Risk Movement, using distance and perpendicularity, without any fancy features.
- How does it fire?
- The gun is my 'standard' Circular Targeting gun, that tries to avoid shots into the wall. The bulletpower decreases rather quickly when the distance to the target increases, making this bot a Survivalist.
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- No difference. Just view a battle between Griezel and any rambot, and see how the melee-type radar helps Griezel escape the bullets :D
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It will attack the closest enemy with a slight preference for current enemy and for weak prey.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between matches, nothing intentionally between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Griezel is translated as 'creep' or 'scary person', and ofcourse it begins with 'GR'.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- A more extended risk-function, taking into account 'not being the closest bot' and strong opponents. Getting it higher than #10 is not possible, a new bot must be used to achieve that.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- This bot is to old to take any pressure from others.