|Current Version||1.1 (1.2 is retired)|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It has a unique movement called Mosquito-movement. It's a very effective bullet dodger, but unfortunately it has only a linear gun currently.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- It's top 30. It scores very high against bots that are vulnerable against LT, otherwise it's quite weak.
- How does it move?
- Mosquito movement reacts enemy fire very fast. It has a one-way and an oscillating type that are switched if death occures.
- How does it fire?
- Linear Targeting
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It changes its velocity and turning, in oscillating mode direction, too.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves the static variables between rounds because they're cheaper in codesize. :P
- Where did you get the name?
- Mosquitos are vibrating and nervousing, this bot does so.
- Can I use your code?
- It's not public now.
- What's next for your robot?
- I should put bettern targeting in it.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- I don't remember, but NanoLauLektric, NanoAndrew and NanoDeath are always my testbots.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It's completely mine, except for the Linear Targeting.