|Author(s)||Mathew Nelson, Flemming N. Larsen|
|Code License||Eclipse Public License v1.0|
- What's special about it?
- It is one of the least hittable of the Sample Bots. It also demonstrates an AdvancedRobot setXXX() nonblocking call (specifically,
- How competitive is it?
- It is the third most successful sample bot in MeleeRumble.
- How does it move?
- It moves in a tight circle, by moving forward while turning.
- How does it fire?
- It tries to fire a 3.0-power bullet whenever it sees another robot.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Its continuous circular movement dodges Head-On Targeting and Linear Targeting. However, advanced targeting systems will have no trouble hitting it, and Circular Targeting will get a 100% hitrate against it.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- No explicit target selection.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- It spins.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it is released under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.