Okay. I checked all changed made to the RoboRumble since version 126.96.36.199 and found a potential bug regarding a check for the codesize. I made a "rollback" of the code so it works the same way as for version 188.8.131.52 and earlier. I made a new version 184.108.40.206 that needs to be tested. It looks okay to me when it runs, but I need you to test it thoroughly.
If it works I will make a release of the new 220.127.116.11 ASAP.
It looks like this release fixed the situation. I do not see anything wrong with the minirumble anymore.
Thanks a lot for your effort.
Phew. This one was a hard one to fix. It was almost a one-liner bug, but still hard to find. :-) I will make a official release as soon as possible - hopefully later today. :-)