|Targeting||GuessFactor Targeting, Dynamic Segmentation|
- What's special about it?
- It's one of the only bots to implement any kind of Dynamic Segmentation.
- How competitive is it?
- Pretty competitive - top 30 in RoboRumble General 1v1.
- How does it fire?
- GuessFactor Targeting with a segmentation tree (binary tree), nodes are split using entropy to find the best segmentation while keeping a balanced amount of data in each branch. It uses a thread to rebuild it partially at the begining of each round. It was inspired by the Dynamic Segmentation page by Vic)
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- 1v1 only.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- GuessFactors between rounds.
- Can I use your code?
- Not yet.
- What's next for your robot?
- Refactor the segmentation tree to allow easier experiments with new segments and speed it up.
- Improve close combat.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Based on what I have learned from FloatingTadpole and ideas on the wiki.