Hey, I started robocoding around autumn 2006 (implied from the earliest 'lastmodified' date in my bots...), when I read about it in a java book. I've recently (the past year) begun to take an interest in codesize-restricted bots, as that seems to take less time to program.
- Cannon - Dynamic Clustering, Random Movement (microbot)
- Unreal - Neural Targeting in either a micro or mini
- Calculator - Slightly modified version of BasicSurfer
- ControlledChaos - Randomly moves in a direction each tick - not very good movement...
- CopyCat - name self-explained, CoordinateMirrorMovement
- Evader - StopAndGo movement
- Knowledge - Symbolic Pattern Matcher
- Lasers - Guess Factor Targeting
- Pantomime - same as CopyCat, except it's AngularMirrorMovement
- Smash - SlowBot, kinda a combo of HawkOnFire and Coriantumr, with some things that make it slow added...
- /DCLSHResearch - Research on Dynamic Clustering with LSH in a microbot
Planned robots / Goals
- Finishing Unreal
- A working wave surfer written from scratch
- To get into the top 5 of any category in the rumble
Melee Evaluator - Keeps tracks of various stats of your robot during a melee battle.Do not use at the moment, just discovered a major bug recently that is to be fixed
- Polynomial Approximations - Uses the Remez method to find polynomial approximations for a function of your choice.