Version 0.1.11 - Rating ? (?) - 25 Mar 09 - Buffers refectored - Pulled'
- Refectored buffers system
- ...but only 31 of 91 buffers are activated (or I'll consume 600GB of memory)
- Better (or buggy?) danger calculation.
- Oh, its really buggy. It can dodge GF very well, but it can't dodge HOT!!!
- Now surf only one waves at a time.
- Have 3 buffer set, Hit buffers, Visit buffers and..... Anti AntiSurfer buffers!
- The last buffer weight is very low (for now)
- Increase VGun rolling depth to 20, hope for better against random mover.
- Next version: Crowd Movement for Anti AntiSurfer buffer!
- Known issue (since 0.1.01, really) is there was sometimes ghost virtual bullet fly across battlefield and give fake hit to vgun system.
Version 0.1.06 - Rating: 1805.3 (79th) - 25 Feb 09 - True Wave Surfing
- Above BasicGFSurfer!
- but still lost to top-microbot. (from WeeklongObsession and above!)
- As the answer on User:Nat/WaveSurfingQuestion, this robot at last perform a real wave surfing.
- As the answer on User:Nat/WaveSurfingQuestion, this robot now has flattener.
- a LOT improvement in graphical debugging.
- Change bin smoothing to my own, crazy linear bin smoother.
- Improve flattener trigger.
- Added Dynamic Distancing.
- Has virtual gun aiming with flat stats to dodge.
- Reduce number of bins from 3501 to 35
- Change distance control from my own version to Dookious version. (my own version doesn't support dynamic distance.)
- Add anti rammer code (anti-rammer from Dookious and rammer-detector from Bufferfly)
- Fixed one bug: the old version accidentally weight every wave the same.
Version 0.1.05 - Rating: 1783 (91st) - 21 Feb 09 - Refactored rolling averaged depth
- Officially added Salom Surfing.
- Refactored rolling averaged depth: much better
- Take bot width into account instead of static 150 bins covering.
- Better danger calculation.
- Redesigned wave color :)
- Better Flattener (still force-disabled)
- Increase bins from 1001 to 3501 (actually I want 5001, but it become a monster and crash my robocode up!
- Add code to call java's gc when the round end. (I recommend all top, no-codesize-restrict bot call this.)
- Next release: more buffers (perhaps buffer manager) and get flattener to work!
Version 0.1.04a - Rating: ? (?) - ? - Multiple waves surfer
- My first attempt on Salom Surfing work well, except one condition: It worse than .04test!
Version 0.1.04test - Rating: 1774.1 (99th) - ? - The biggest change on this bot ever
- Fixed misspelling bug: biggest change :)
- Has more surfing buffers
- Old has one buffer, now 6 buffers.
- Added GF Gun! (actually Raiko's gun)
- I saw the point why it perform worse agaist some GF bot, my segmentation on movetime and accl are broken result in same segment every time.
- Increase wall margin in wall segment calculator
- Fix bin smoothing
- It is now my test bot on WaveSurfing :) I'll release it often. Next release is to surf multiple wave!
Version 0.1.03 - Rating: 1783.8 (91st) - 15 Feb 09 - Add new thing
- TOP 100 I'M HAPPY :)
- Add Dive Protection (use same thing as Komarious)
- Add stop precise prediction
- Change rolling average depth (now it like Komarious: when wave hit, rolling at 100; when bullet hit, roll at 0.8)
- A LOT decrease on VGun rolling average depth from 200 to 3 to make the adaptive movement harder to dodge.
- Remove flattener (seem to lower my ranking)
- Misspelling bug not yet fix.
- This should be last version of 0.1 series.
Version 0.1.02 - Rating: 1774.8 (161st) - 12 Feb 09 - Small Bugfix
- Reduce RollingAverage depth: I once saw that lower rolling average is better with well segmentation. I try my own and gave it 100 values which can dodge Phoenix well! Then, I look at other people source code and I realized that I have too much recent data! So, by now, it 15.
- Sightly improve VGun stats calculation.
- Change flattener condition and operation a bit, but still no segment.
- Seem to be that default WaveSurfing is better than older version of Flattener, not sure this version
- Leave one bug there: The misspelling of graphics.
- Hope this will be last release of 0.1. I am fully redesign this robot (like I did in Carola from 0.2 to 0.3) but base on same concept.
Version 0.1.01 - Rating: ? (124th) - 16 Jan 09 - Critical Bugfix
- I just try a WaveSurfingChallenge just before I released this bot and I forgot to put gun back in!
- But I saw some old score that I can dodge many of HOT well (Ha ha, I always update HOT hit in my stat each time a wave pass!)
- EDIT: The old ranking seem to be wrong with this version. I've removed it since I think it Glicko2, not ELO.
Version 0.1 - Rating: ? - 16 Jan 09 - First release
- It isn't a time to released yet but I need to know its performance because I will go to scout camp tomorrow.