|Movement||Pusedo Not Moving & Random Movement|
0.4: MiniRumble - APS: 70.8% (31st), PL: 349-33 (27th), Glicko-2: 1846, Survival: 85.26%
- Now handle bots that predict their own location in a somewhat incorrect (but easy to implement) way.
0.3: ERROR: Too many requests per minute (10) - try again later
- Improved performance against unrecognized aim.
0.2: ERROR: Too many requests per minute (10) - try again later
- Now handles setAdjustGunForRobotTurn(false) (aka. NanoBots)
- Improved overall Performance.
0.1: ERROR: Too many requests per minute (10) - try again later
- Proof of concept.
- What's special about it?
- It uses Bullet Shielding for defense
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- Look for it in the RoboRumble list.
- How competitive is it?
- It scores very high against certain bots.
- How does it move?
- Either it stays close to a point or it uses a nano code sized random movement.
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It destroys the bullets by shooting them.