Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Best Rating||#6 Elo (2004)|
Use no way as a way, no limitation as a limitation.
— Bruce Lee
- What's special about it?
- It is my first Wave Surfer.
- How competitive is it?
- RoboRumble ‒ APS: 78.95% (70th), PL: 1074-85 (75th), Survival: 84.41%
- How does it fire?
- It uses a GuessFactor Targeting system, copied and slightly modified from BlackPearl.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It surfs.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- No data is saved between matches.
- I'd rather be in some dark hollow where the sun don't ever shine
- Then to be in some big city, in a small room, with you upon my mind
- I know it has no bearing on Robocode but I love the Dead so...
- Can I use your code?
- Code is in the JAR. It is not very tight right yet, but feel free. Use the RWPCL please.
- What's next for your robot?
- DarkHallow hasn't been updated since 2005.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- None right now. More to come later, I am sure.