< Darkcanuck | RRServerJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:27, 26 September 2008 by Darkcanuck (not afraid to ask for directions)
Where do we go from here? Feedback highly encouraged!
Version numbers are not yet planned, so the following groups are fuzzy on purpose.
- Check PHP source into SVN! This past week has felt like driving without a seatbelt... The source will be open of course, probably GPL due to some code reused from another project.
- Implement other ranking algorithms (RR Elo, Glicko-2) for comparison purposes.
- Create automatic rebuilding strategy and routines.
- Add nice sorting to pairing and battle detail views.
- Add support for other games, such as TwinDuel.
- Try to make tables look as nice as ABC's, add proper HTML headers.
Down the Road
- Update Rumble clients to supply more verificaiton data (especially version, # of bots, # of teams, perhaps codesize?).
- Create admin interface to purge bad results and flag suspect ones.
- Look into using a PHP framework because coding authentication schemes and forms gets really tiring, really quick.
- Motivate others to join in and submit new features & patches.
- Achieve world peace through RoboRumble.