Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Minimum Risk Movement|
- What's special about it?
- Nothing really. Just my first twin duel bot.
- How does it move?
- It uses minimum risk movement from Rednaxela's MiniSurreptitious modifies for wall avoidance.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- If minimum risk movement is counted as dodging, that is it. Otherwise none.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid?
- No selection.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It does not save anything intentionally.
- Where did you get the name?
- I was thinking of something intimidating, when birds of prey came to my mind. I chose Eagle, because hawk was already taken(HawkOnFire). Eagle sounded second coolest, so I chose that.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure it's open source.
- What's next for your robot?
- Probably some way to prevent a firing pitfall on stationary targets.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- not yet...