Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /Evolution History
- What's special about it?
The Swarm consists on one Queen and four blind Bees.
The Queen's role
- Attack the other leader, but not aggresively because her life is important for the survival of the swarm.
- Tell the bees the positions of the enemies and the other bees.
- Assignate a bee for each enemy that is not the leader. This continuous assignation is based on the minimum global distance among bees and enemies.
A Bee's role
- Receive information and assignation from the Queen.
- Ram the enemy.
- Bite when close.
- If there is no assignation (there are more bees than enemies), the bee will atack the enemies' leader or the closest enemy if the enemies' leader died.
- If Queen dies, the Bees will start to fight as blind fighters.
- How competitive is it?
Not too much.
- Where did you get the name?
Enjambre means Swarm.