Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /Evolution History
|Released||January 28, 2008|
- What's special about it?
The Swarm consists on one Queen and four blind Bees.
The Queen's role
- Attack the other leader, but not aggresively because her life is important for the survival of the swarm.
- Tell the bees the positions of the enemies and the other bees.
- Assignate a bee for each enemy that is not the leader. This continuous assignation is based on the minimum global distance between the bees and the enemies. If every bee has its enemy and a bee finishes with its assignation, this bee will atack the leader until new orders.
A Bee's role
- Receive information and assignation from the Queen
- Ram the assigned enemy
- Bite when close
- How competitive is it?
Not too much.
- Where did you get the name?
Enjambre means Swarm.