Jump to navigation Jump to search
- June 14 2003 - Mako 1.5 makes a Marshmallow-like dive of 20 positions on the Eternal Rumble!
- 1.5 - A new movement again. It's a straight port from Marshmallow, but somehow it gets better inside Mako. I just have to figure out why now!
- I posted the movement profile here: Movement Profile
- 1.4.3 - More segments for Virtual Guns statistics (seems to lower Makos' hitrate). A tiny movement tweak (seems to make Makos' enemies hit it less). The end result I think is a stronger bot. The difference from 1.4.1 is big when it comes to code structure. I have started a huge refactoring of this bot.
- 1.4.1 - Tweaked the movement a little.
- 1.4 - A new movement again. The 1.3 version didn't quite cut it.
- 1.3.1 - A new experimental movement. It flattens the movement curve better than any other movement I've created. See /Movement Profiles. But seems to have problems with Pattern Matching aim like Tron's. (This movement was secret at first but now I can let you know that it was Chaotic Movement.)
- 1.2.5 - Lots of bugs fixed. Persistant storage of enemy data. Experimental change in movement.
- 1.2 - Virtual Guns added.