Released: 5 July 2008
- Save targeting and movement brain when we don't win the 70% of the battles.
- Include pre-saved data.
- Remove the maximum limit for the visits (255) because we only save to file the most visited.
- For each wave add two visits if the offset is repeated.
- For each wave add one extra visit to the most visited offset, and if each offset is visited once add the extra visit in the middle of the segment.
Released: 25 June 2008
Ratings Date: 5 July 2008
- Save targeting and movement brain when we don't win the 60% of the battles.
- Add enemy bullet power segment.
- Save and restore a small brain with the offset of the maximum risk.
- Use byte instead of int to reduce the size of the brain.
Released: 22 June 2008
Ratings Date: 25 June 2008
- Take into account BulletHitBullet event and create a nonexistent enemy bullet that could hit us.
- Delete data from old versions of the enemy.
- Save and restore a small brain with only the maximum offset for each segment.
- Save brain if the data already exists or if we lose more than the 45 percent of the battles.
- If there is no visits in the segment use LinearTargeting instead of Head-On.
Released: 17 June 2008
Ratings Date: 22 June 2008
- RamBot flag
- Distance segmentation improvement. Not only add risk in the current distance, also add something at the previous and next segment.
- AntiRamming movement based on an adaptation of AntiGravity movement.
- Save brain only if we lose more than the 60 percent of the battles.
Results against the main RamBots out there.
|BotName||V0.1 %Score||V0.2 %Score|
Released: 13 June 2008
Ratings Date: 17 June 2008
- BasicSurfer with distance segmentation.
- GuessFactor targeting with distance, lateral velocity and distance from the walls segmentation.
- Always save the brain.