Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Statistical Bullet Dodging|
|Released||June 17, 2009|
|Best Rating||1775.1 (#36)|
- What's special about it?
- Well, I think it is quite special, at least for me.
- How competitive is it?
- Fair. Not much, but not too less.
- How does it move?
- I call it "Statistical Bullet Dodging". It base loosely on WaveSnake. Using the exactly same segment as Komarious, which segment on lateral velocity and distance.
- How does it fire?
- GuessFactor Targeting. Base loosely on Falcon. Segment on lateral velocity and wall distance. Code from Komarious.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves everything between rounds, nothing between matches.
- Can I use your code?
- RWPCL At least make sure you understand which part do what before you use. That the way I'll use other people code. (The exception is the lateral velocity chooser, from Voidious, which I can't understand =))
- Does it have any White Whales?
- Mostly all PM and GF bot out there.
- What's the next for this robot?