|Targeting||None yet =)|
|Movement||Melee Wave Surfing/Go To with Dynamic Clustering|
- 1 Most Recent Updates
- 2 What's special about it?
- 3 How competitive is it?
- 4 How does it dodge bullets?
- 5 What does it save between rounds and matches?
- 6 Where did you get the name?
- 7 Can I use your code?
- 8 What's next for your robot?
- 9 Does it have any WhiteWhales?
- 10 What other robot(s) is it based on?
Most Recent Updates
Nothing public yet =)
What's special about it?
It does a nice job of surfing in a melee setting, which scales smoothly back to 1v1 surfing.
How competitive is it?
How does it dodge bullets?
By keeping tabs on which angles (actually Guess Factors) the enemy is most likely to shoot at in different circumstances, and avoiding them
What does it save between rounds and matches?
Between rounds it saves all the surfing data, between matches nothing
Where did you get the name?
Neuromancer is the name of an AI in a book titled, fittingly, "Neuromancer"
Can I use your code?
Sure, but under the following terms:
- Your bot MUST be OpenSource.
- You give credit in your code, and in any documentation of your bot.
- Pleeaase don't just take my bot, tweak it and release it under another name. Rather tell me about the changes, and I'll give you credit. =)
- Use of this code without my personal permission in ANY competition WHATSOEVER is strictly prohibited (an exception being the Roborumble)
What's next for your robot?
Does it have any WhiteWhales?
What other robot(s) is it based on?
It also uses Rednaxela's Kd-Tree.