Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oculus Sub-pages:
- Version History
|Targeting||Neural Targeting (GF)|
|Movement||Neural Movement (WS-GF)|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- First Pure NN Crowd Targeting.
- The first bot to use multiple NN's in both movement and gun
- It's my most original bot after Tomahawk.
- I think that it's graphics hasn't been used before.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it.
- How competitive is it?
- For me it is very competitive.
- Credits should go to:
- Rozu: predictPosition from Apollon.
- Xor: Made me make this robot.
- Rsalesc: Roborio is really close which encouraged me to make a new bot.
- Darkcanuck: Has shown how NNs can be useful in robocode.
- How does it move?
- True Surfing
- How does it fire?
- Trying to predict the probabilities of GFs with a Neural Network.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- The first enemy it sees.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- NN weights.
- Where did you get the name?
- Eye in latin.
- Why did you make this bot?
- SimpleBot was really close to pass ColdBreath and ColdBreath was a bit too messy to improve.
- ColdBreath used too much data for both gun and movement. In this bot I will be able to improve it by just adding some data.
- I didn't use any precise or multi-surfing stuff so I have a lot of ideas for the next updates.
- In ColdBreath I could just hardcode things. Oculus is much cleaner.
- Can I use your code?
- Of course everybody can use it. The code is very clear.
- What's next for your robot?
- Passing SimpleBot.
- Beating Roborio.
- Making my movement as strong as my gun.
- Being sure what element of the robot is the strongest.(Of course the radar=))
- What other robot(s) is it based on?