Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||Neural Targeting (GF)|
|Movement||Neural Movement (WS-GF)|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It uses the First Air Gun.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it.
- I'm too lazy to put it here. Participants list.
- How competitive is it?
- Not very right now.
- Credits should go to:
- Rozu: predictPosition from Apollon.
- Xor: Made me make this robot.
- Rsalesc: Roborio was really close which encouraged me to make a new bot.
- Darkcanuck: Has shown how NNs can be useful in robocode.
- How does it move?
- True Surfing
- How does it fire?
- Trying to predict the probabilities of GFs with a Neural Network.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- The first enemy it sees.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- NN weights.
- Where did you get the name?
- Eye in latin.
- Why did you make this bot?
- SimpleBot was really close to pass ColdBreath and ColdBreath was a bit too messy to improve.
- ColdBreath used too much data for both gun and movement. In this bot I will be able to improve it by just adding some data.
- I didn't use any precise or multi-surfing stuff so I have a lot of ideas for the next updates.
- In ColdBreath I could just hardcode things. Oculus is much cleaner.
- Can I use your code?
- Of course.
- Please do not just copy paste.
- What's next for your robot?
- Making it stronger against simple guns.
- Making it stronger against pattern matchers.
- Making it stronger against statistical guns.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?