Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||Neural Targeting (GF)|
|Movement||Neural Movement (WS-GF)|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It is my first neural robot which isn't related to Gaff
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it.
- How competitive is it?
- Not very right now.
- How does it fire?
- Trying to predict the probabilities of GFs with a Neural Network.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- The first enemy it sees.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- NN weights.
- Where did you get the name?
- Eye in latin.
- Why did you make this bot?
- A new type of pre-processing worked very well.
- Can I use your code?
- Of course with a decompiler.
- What's next for your robot?
- Making the gun an RM killer.
- Add BS Learning.
- Make it faster so I can add more bins and preciser bullet shadows.
- Bullet Shielding.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?