< OmniJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:39, 9 October 2018 by Enamel 32 (adding vote to the tracked stats going forward)
- Building more of the wave framework, nothing to show for now
- More conservative with bullet power, but much less conservative against rammers
- Dodging is now more gradual/fluid
- Actually predicting the next location before deciding firing angles
- 0.03 (APS: 36.91 | PWIN: 31.60 | Survival: 33.87 | Vote: 0.02)
- Mainly a re-release.
- Removed a source of trig precision loss.
- Updated to use retrolambda and streamsupport for roborumble compatibility