One on One
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help RoboWiki by expanding it.|
Bots categorized as One on One are designed specifically for fights with a single opponent.
Field sizes vary per contest, but usually the default of 800x600 is used.
- Tend to have simpler radar
- Simpler enemy storage routines
- Needing to keep track of only one opponent
- Tend to be the first bots that people to write
- Simpler to make strong against the SampleBots
- Most development of bots has been in this area