Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:52, 18 October 2008 by Robar (article released ;) now comes the attractive picture...)
|Movement||Adapting Oscillator Movement|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It features one of my new developments, the Adapting Oscillator Movement.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- Very. Absolutely top ten, now even top five.
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It doesn't, but it adapts itself as far as it dies.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves the lateral velocity log for the SymbolicPatternMatching gun. (between rounds, of course)
- Where did you get the name?
- I love the culture of the ancient Rome, so I chose a little and dangerous weapon from that times. ;)
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- Maybe I should develop the movement against other PM bots, but to be honest, I'm working on many other bots that have higher priority than this.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- There isn't any, but important test bots were Nanolaulectrik, Splinter, AceSurf, Assertive, Acero, NanoAndrew, NanoDeath etc...
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It has Assertive's gun with some small codesize-reductions.