Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quite lovely, isn't it?
|Movement||Adapting Oscillator Movement|
|Current Version||1.4 (14th May 2009)|
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- It features one of my new developments, the Adapting Oscillator Movement.
- NanoRumble stats (15/05/2009): 3rd general, 2nd Survival, 4th PL.
- Interesting: The 1.3 was published on 13th May and 1.4 on 14th :D
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- 1.2 : http://hunrobar.freeblog.hu/files/myrobots/robar.nano.Pugio_1.2.jar
- 1.3 : http://www.robocoderepository.com/BotFiles/3604/robar.nano.Pugio_1.3.jar
- 1.4 : http://www.robocoderepository.com/BotFiles/3606/robar.nano.Pugio_1.4.jar
- How competitive is it?
- Very. Absolutely top ten, now even top 3.
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It adjusts its oscillating frequency as long as it loses.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves the lateral velocity log for the SymbolicPatternMatching gun. (between rounds, of course)
- Where did you get the name?
- I love the culture of the ancient Rome, so I chose a little and dangerous weapon from that times. ;)
- Can I use your code?
- What's next for your robot?
- I should develop the movement against other PM bots.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- There isn't any, but important test bots were Nanolaulectrik, Acero, NanoAndrew, previous versions of Pugio etc...
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- It has WeekendObsession's gun with lateral velocity-rounding.