Released: 24 March 2008
Ratings Date: 1 April 2008 Battles: 2388
|General||296 / 616||1619.14|
|Mini||116 / 306||1650.26|
|Micro||72 / 209||1645.37|
- Change Radar from WideLock to NarrowLock.
- Change linear movement and targeting to circular. The predicted position of the enemy use 8 as velocity for the movement and 11 for the targeting.
Involution. After some testing I thought that a circular movement and targeting could be better than linear but, in general, it seems to be false. The previous version appears and disappears misteriously in the RoboRumble so I could make these statistics.
Released: 8 January 2008
Ratings Date: 18 January 2008 Battles: 2024
|General||253 / 604||1624.67|
|General PL||279 / 604||612|
|Mini||108 / 302||1643.79|
|Mini PL||122 / 302||338|
|Micro||67 / 203||1645.21|
|Micro PL||75 / 203||236|
- Now Sanguijuela doesn’t ignore the walls in the linear movement and targeting.
- It doesn’t bite before it is close to the enemy. (350 pixels).
Released: 6 January 2008
- Code reduced to 743. Now Sanguijuela is a MicroBot.
- Sanguijuela ignores the walls when moving and targeting.
- Done v0.3: Don’t ignore the walls and mantain the micro category.
I have tested Sanguijuela's ramming performance (V0.2) with the archived results of RamBotChallenge2K6 (two years ago) and it takes the 3rd place.
|Bot||Ramming Percentage||Overall Score|
Released: 5 January 2008
- Linear Ramming and Targeting.
- It calculates the best direction to start scanning.
- It chooses ramming with the anterior or the posterior suckers depending on host's starting position.