Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (2017-08-22) 0.023c released: Try some non-iterative way of WallSmoothing in both gun and movement. Also as a side effect, a trivial bug in the old simplest implementation of WallSmoothing is eliminated. And the total running time is halved comparing to the old implementation when fighting against RaikoMicro.
- (2017-08-21) 0.023b released: Aim at predicted fire location instead of current location; Also fixed a long living bug which caused fire power to mismatch aim power; BTW, graphics for firing waves were added. ranks 194 after 1111 pairings.
- (2017-08-21) 0.023 released: Use Precise GuessFactor in gun. ranks 193 after 1152 pairings.
- (2017-08-20) 0.022d released: Tuned against some RamBots: Fire a dummy wave when there is no wave to surf. Precise prediction now ends after wave passes center instead of touches. Limit attack angle & distancing on enemy distance instead of distance of wave source. Also added most recent gf in combination of random gf of last 20. ranks 199 after 1152 pairings.
- (2017-08-20) 0.022c released: Take botWidth into account when calculating wave danger; Graphics now showing selected GuessFactors; Precise WaveTracking. (not participated rumble)
- (2017-08-20) 0.022b released: Tuned against RaikoMicro — Simple Energy Management; WaveSurfing select randomly in last 20 hits; BulletHitBullet event handled. Thanks Dsekercioglu! 0.022b finally switched to orbiting fire position. ranks 377 (not finished)
- (2017-08-19) 0.022 released: Surf next wave immediately when the current wave touches. Also tuned danger function. ranks 377 (unstable).
- (2017-08-19) 0.021 released: Minor fix in movement (a long living bug). Debug graphics added. Also take distance into account in danger calculation. ranks 386 (unstable).
- (2017-08-19) 0.02 released: Simple WaveSurfing that selects a random gf and dodge. ranks 774.
- (2017-08-18) 0.011 released: Fire recorded GuessFactors randomly. ranks 932.
- (2017-08-18) 0.01 released: First try in roborumble with fixed GuessFactor (actually 1.0, which is ridiculous) & fixed circular movement. ranks 1070.