View source for Talk:Raven
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Using PyTorch/Tensorflow||1||15:30, 8 June 2021|
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Return to Thread:Talk:Raven/Using PyTorch/Tensorflow.
- Hi, it's in fact not so similar to what has been done with BeepBoop. It also is much simpler (and dumber) since I kind of rushed it :)
- I'll actually add a small section named PyTorch to Raven's page explaining the current method I use to tune since it is rather hard to explain it in a single message and it would be easier to keep track of :)
- Raven 3.58 was more of an experiment to see if APS would increase against the bots I tuned using rather than achieving general success. I agree that it is indeed very interesting to explore.
- It also seems to me that Java might be getting SIMD support in the future(judging by the unstable Vector class in the latest version?) and quantization + SIMD could make a huge difference in execution speed of Neural Networks.