Migration and upgrade
← Thread:Robowiki talk:About/Migration and upgrade/reply
- Images on the old wiki
- Short URLs again, same as before, so the rumble clients should be happy.
- Twitter sidebar
- Backup is old
- Images (they were broken in the short URL migration)
- We now have https!! Go to https://robowiki.net for safer browsing.
- http redirects to https, except for if you have action=raw in the URL, for roborumble compatibility
- This fixes if you log in with https, it would redirect you to http and then not allow your login token for security reasons.
Can we not forcefully redirect? I think it breaks my rss reader and probably others too.
If someone wants to use https, I understand them. But one day the certificate will expire, and stupidly paranoid modern browsers do not even let you see pages behind expired certificates.
Out edits are public anyway, I see no harm someone sniffing them.
Yes, I know that sometimes pages content is modified by evil providers but I think it is less harm than not able to see content of a page at all.
It fixed a bug with the login, which redirected back to http for some reason. I'll add an exception for the RSS URL to not do redirect, like I did for the roborumble. Can you think of any other URLs which need exceptions?
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Skilgannon (talk)