- Images on the old wiki
- Short URLs again, same as before, so the rumble clients should be happy.
- Twitter sidebar
- Backup is old
- Images (they were broken in the short URL migration)
- We now have https!! Go to https://robowiki.net for safer browsing.
- http redirects to https, except for if you have action=raw in the URL, for roborumble compatibility
- This fixes if you log in with https, it would redirect you to http and then not allow your login token for security reasons.
Can we not forcefully redirect? I think it breaks my rss reader and probably others too.
If someone wants to use https, I understand them. But one day the certificate will expire, and stupidly paranoid modern browsers do not even let you see pages behind expired certificates.
Out edits are public anyway, I see no harm someone sniffing them.
Yes, I know that sometimes pages content is modified by evil providers but I think it is less harm than not able to see content of a page at all.
It fixed a bug with the login, which redirected back to http for some reason. I'll add an exception for the RSS URL to not do redirect, like I did for the roborumble. Can you think of any other URLs which need exceptions?