Hi Fnl I've tried the client out a bit, and it seems to correctly remove bots at the beginning of each round, however it doesn't respect codesize for minibots when deciding which rumbles the results of a battle should be uploaded to. This may be due to the priority battles for that rumble requesting those bots, I'm not sure.
Yep, but why is the mciro and nano rumbles are fine? There must be something special about the miniruble.
I will dig into the RoboRumble client sources. I haven't touched RR for a long time, so it is odd that it causes problems with newer versions. Perhaps the change was made around version 220.127.116.11? Anyways. I hope it is okay to upload newer 18.104.22.168 version to check if the problems is fixed when I make new fixes/adjustments to the code? :-)
I am not able to find any obvious bugs on the client side that could cause this trouble. I checked all changes on the RoboRumble client sources since version 22.214.171.124. Could it be some configuration issue or a change on the server side?
Okay. I checked all changed made to the RoboRumble since version 126.96.36.199 and found a potential bug regarding a check for the codesize. I made a "rollback" of the code so it works the same way as for version 188.8.131.52 and earlier. I made a new version 184.108.40.206 that needs to be tested. It looks okay to me when it runs, but I need you to test it thoroughly.
If it works I will make a release of the new 220.127.116.11 ASAP.
It looks like this release fixed the situation. I do not see anything wrong with the minirumble anymore.
Thanks a lot for your effort.
Phew. This one was a hard one to fix. It was almost a one-liner bug, but still hard to find. :-) I will make a official release as soon as possible - hopefully later today. :-)