Starting with Roborumble Questions
← Thread:Talk:RoboRumble/Starting With RoboRumble/Starting with Roborumble Questions/reply (2)
- Roborumble version allowed is here:  - currently 220.127.116.11
- Anything Java6+ should be fine for running
- Interrupt away! It will have to re-download some of the files on startup though, and will only upload results once it has been running for a while. And you only get priority battles when you upload results, so until then you might be running battles the server doesn't think is important.
Addendum: Try to compile with Java 6 (or 7) compatibility, since you don't know how old the JVM they are running on is. Also, it looks like it has been a few days since anybody has run battles, and until they do nothing will happen =)
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Tmservo (talk)