Congratulations on wiping out half of the RoboRumble
← Thread:User talk:Xor/Congratulations on wiping out half of the RoboRumble/reply (2)
LiteRumble seems to have lost quite a bit of data (e.g. Diamond used to have 23174 battles, but now it has 4967).
I've emailed Skilgannon, he should have backups.
I think it's just because some bots are still not counted in rumble. After every bot is recovered, the battles will be recovered as well, as battles are counted in pairs.
In any case, here are the possible recovery plans:
- If LiteRumble is capable of auto-recovering itself, we don't need to do anything.
- If there is permanent data loss, Skilgannon can recover from the backups.
- Even in the worst-case scenario, Archive.org still has old copies of rankings, and we can work from there.
I don't think anything major will be lost.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Xor (talk)