When I first registered on the old RoboWiki, this conversation played out on my page:
Don't ask me for downloadable robots. They're not worth playing. --AaronR
Now thats where your wrong, all bots are worth playing! (Unsigned)
Hey, who is that? What is your name? What is your quest? --AaronR
Alright, alright, I give in. --AaronR
Robots with Source
- QuantumChromodynamics - My first robot with a decent movement, also had an adjusted linear gun that took a long time to learn by many adaptive movements.
- TheoryOfEverything - Same movement as QuantumChromodynamics, but with multiple guns in a virtual guns array.
- SmoothHaiku - A Haiku bot that takes advantage of while loops to implement Kawigi's iterative WallSmoothing method.
- Horizon - My most recent (and best) bot, a Wave Surfer with GuessFactor Targeting.
- BorgCube - My best (and only) attempt at a cannibal bot. I made it a long time ago...
- Obsidian - I was trying to make Wall Smoothing - it didn't work very well.