- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
I try to see as little as I can from other people's code, but I think it uses the DC data in a very different way than most bots in the rumble.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
All versions can be downloaded from /VersionHistory.
- How competitive is it?
Very, best version placed 13 in the General Rumble (version: 0.1beta, date: 03/30/09)
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- How does it dodge bullets?
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
The first 16 ticks are used to scan all enemies, then the closest one is selected. To switch to a new target, it has to be closer by at least 100(sometimes more) units; or it has to be very close to die.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
All bullet synchronized snapshots are recorded across the battle in the DC trees. A log of all ticks snapshots kept for the complete battle.
- Where did you get the name?
- Can I use your code?
I'd prefer the code is used for learning and getting ideas instead of just extracting whole pieces, but is free to use in anyway, just give appropriate credits.
- What's next for your robot?
- Fix bugs.
- Improve the execution speed.
- Better Melee strategy.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- What other robot(s) is it based on?