This is old version of license, please use current version where possible. (current version can be found here)
Redistribution and use in binary forms is not allowed in any way. Use of the robot's source in another robot, with or without modification, is permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Robot come with unmodified source code from this robot MUST NOT defeated this robot in any way without my permission.
- You must give credit to original author, both on robot's page and code comment, also in end-user document if any.
- Any improvement make the robot under this license better MUST be sent to the robot's author, but the sender still owned their improvement and the robot author MUST give the sender a credit if the robot author use sender's improvement.
- You are allowed to make a closed-source robot base on this robot as long you do not conflict second rule.
- You can forget about anything above if you aren't going to enter your robot into any competitions or post that robot on this wiki, otherwise, these rules must be followed :)
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BEATING ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ROBOTS) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Other robot authors are welcome to use this license for their robot.