Revision as of 15:19, 1 August 2017 by MultiplyByZer0
|Author(s)||Voidious, PEZ, Bayen|
|Code License||Public domain|
- A merging of the gun from GFTargetingBot and the movement from BasicSurfer, of the Wave Surfing Tutorial.
- What's special about it?
- It's the basic, bug free implementation of a Wave Surfer with GuessFactor Targeting.
- How competitive is it?
- It's just outside the RoboRumble top 100.
- How does it move?
- An extremely bare-bones form of Wave Surfing, with no distancing, dive protection, or segmentation.
- How does it fire?
- A GuessFactor Targeting gun segmented on distance, velocity, last-scan-velocity.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds, surfing and targeting data. Nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- ... :-)
- Can I use your code?
- This comes from the tutorials, so it is in the JAR. Public domain. The authors all enjoy credits though.
- What's next for your robot?
- Nothing planned... But someone should probably fix this rounding error we found a little while ago.
- Does it have any White Whales?