RoboRumble: - 56th
- Major refactor of the movement system to enable more flexibility
- As a result of this, added some anti-ram movement tweaks, which should also provide some dive prevention.
- Shoot firepower 3 at rammers when close
- Fixed infinite value return in MEA calculation at times.
RoboRumble: - 87th
- Two DC guns used both for movement & targeting.
- Misc bug fixes.
RoboRumble: - 87th
- Bug fix for radar losing lock for a tick which randomly caused either missed bullet detection or double fire detections sometimes.
- Gun heat tracking to eliminate even more erroneous enemy waves.
- Major optimisations to movement and DC gun. Bot runs 1/3 faster than previously. Shouldn't decrease score as a result though!
- Setup now driven by data file ready for GA running.
RoboRumble: - 102nd
- First pass DC gun. Used for both offensive and defensive movement with different segmentations for both.
- Bugfixes for a couple of crashes that might have affected scores.
RoboRumble: - 160th
Virtual Gun Refactor
- Refactored wave and virtual gun firing.
- Properly weight virtual and actual bullets for virtual gun stats so the correct gun should be chosen more often!
RoboRumble: - 216th
Added Virtual Guns
- Added Random and Averaged Circular guns to virtual gun array for targeting.
- Minor bug fix to virtual gun hit rate calculation.
RoboRumble: - 211th
- Same as V 0.1 but now the virtual guns work properly! Should get a decent performance improvement as a result.
- Reduced prediction length and width to make it run a bit faster and reduce the chance of skipping turns.
- Probably still bugs left
First baseline version
- Simple bot but mega code size due to extensibility built into the code.
- Simple Virtual Gun system with Linear, Circular and Head On targeting
- DangerPredicition movement which takes into account Linear, Circular and Head On targeting.
- Very simple energy management.
- Probably lots of bugs!