- What's special about it?
- It was one of the earlier implementations of a Dynamic Clustering gun.
- How competitive is it?
- With Butterfly movement it's bound to be competitive. But the gun is yet not very good. For details on RoboRumble performance, check the version history.
- How does it fire?
- It uses a log of all ticks with information in five dimensions together with the GuessFactor that would have hit the enemy at that tick. When firing the current tick is compared to every tick in the log and the "closest" ones are examined for the most commonly occurring GuessFactor which is then used to aim the gun. From what I understand this gun is very similar in design to Cigaret's gun. Even though that's accidental. I just realized I can suddenly understand some of what's going on in Cigaret! =) Also see /BumbleBee.
- How does it move?
- CassiusClay/Butterfly (that is, Wave Surfing). Which means this bot floats like a butterfly and stings like a bumble-bee. =)
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between matches, all movement and targeting data between rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali, of course.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the RWPCL.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?