|Code License||Closed Source|
- What's special about it?
- Well, It's the first robot I released, and the one I most actively work on.
- How does it move?
- How does it fire?
- It uses Circular targeting.
- I made a nice onPaint routine for it, you should check it out.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- The wave surfing takes care of that most of the time.
- It doesn't.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee ?
- It attacks whichever robot it sees first.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- It saves all of it's wave surfing data between both matches and rounds.
- Where did you get the name?
- Enyo is the name of a Greek goddess of war.
- Can I use your code?
- Nope, sorry. Try again later.
- What's next for your robot?
- More segmentation for the wave surfing.
- Possibly a better targeting system.
- Preloaded data to default to, instead of just zeroes.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?